"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best 19th Century Canadian History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the 19th Century Canadian History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best 19th Century Canadian History Books.
10 Best 19th Century Canadian History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best 19th Century Canadian History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Official Word Search Puzzle Book of the 1950’s (Puzzler) by Jenny Patterson Review Summary
2. The Civil War of 1812: American Citizens, British Subjects, Irish Rebels, & Indian Allies by Alan Taylor Review Summary
3. Railway Nation: Tales of the World’s Greatest Travel System by David Laurence Jones Review Summary
4. The Floor of Heaven: A True Tale of the Last Frontier and the Yukon Gold Rush by Howard Blum Review Summary
5. The Klondike Fever: The Life and Death of the Last Great Gold Rush by Pierre Berton Review Summary
6. Distracted and Defeated: the rulers and the ruled by Mike Bhangu Review Summary
7. The Klondike Gold Rush Steamers: A History of Yukon River Steam Navigation by Robert D. Turner Review Summary
8. Klondike ’98; E. A. Hegg’s Gold Rush Album. by Ethel Becker Review Summary
9. Gold Diggers: Striking It Rich in the Klondike by Charlotte Gray Review Summary
10. Disappointment River: Finding and Losing the Northwest Passage by Brian Castner Review Summary