"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best 19th Century Literary Criticism Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the 19th Century Literary Criticism category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best 19th Century Literary Criticism Books.
10 Best 19th Century Literary Criticism Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best 19th Century Literary Criticism Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Review Summary
2. The Count of Monte Cristo (Penguin Classics) by Alexandre Dumas Review Summary
3. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Review Summary
4. The Call of the Wild (American Classics Edition) by Jack London Review Summary
5. The Walker: On Finding and Losing Yourself in the Modern City by Matthew Beaumont Review Summary
6. Anna Karenina (Oxford World’s Classics) by Leo Tolstoy Review Summary
7. Cross of Snow: A Life of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow by Nicholas A. Basbanes Review Summary
8. Anna Karenina (Oxford World’s Classics) by Leo Tolstoy Review Summary
9. The Lost 116 Pages: Reconstructing the Book of Mormon’s Missing Stories by Don Bradley Review Summary
10. Too Much: How Victorian Constraints Still Bind Women Today by Rachel Vorona Cote Review Summary