"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best 20th Century Historical Romance Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the 20th Century Historical Romance category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best 20th Century Historical Romance Books.
10 Best 20th Century Historical Romance Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best 20th Century Historical Romance Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates Review Summary
2. The Giver of Stars: A Novel by Jojo Moyes Review Summary
3. Spring House by Mary Ellen Taylor Review Summary
4. The English Wife: The international best selling, sweeping and emotional historical romance novel by Adrienne Chinn Review Summary
5. The Beekeeper's Promise by Fiona Valpy Review Summary
6. The Secret Orphan: The heartbreaking and gripping World War 2 historical novel by Glynis Peters Review Summary
7. The Dressmaker's Gift by Fiona Valpy Review Summary
8. Winter Cottage by Mary Ellen Taylor Review Summary
9. The Last Correspondent by Soraya M. Lane Review Summary
10. How the Dukes Stole Christmas: A Christmas Romance Anthology by Tessa Dare Review Summary