"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best 3D Graphic Design Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the 3D Graphic Design category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best 3D Graphic Design Books.
10 Best 3D Graphic Design Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best 3D Graphic Design Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Learning Blender: A Hands-On Guide to Creating 3D Animated Characters by Oliver Villar Review Summary
2. Hands-On Unity 2020 Game Development: Build, customize, and optimize professional games using Unity 2020 and C# by Nicolas Alejandro Borromeo Review Summary
3. Blender 3D By Example: A project-based guide to learning the latest Blender 3D, EEVEE rendering engine, and Grease Pencil, 2nd Edition by Oscar Baechler Review Summary
4. 3D Printing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) by Richard Horne Review Summary
5. Blender For Dummies by Jason van Gumster Review Summary
6. SketchUp For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Bill Fane Review Summary
7. Elemental Magic, Volume II: The Technique of Special Effects Animation (Animation Masters Title) by Joseph Gilland Review Summary
8. The Art of 3D Computer Animation and Effects by Isaac Kerlow Review Summary
9. Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book by Andrew Faulkner Review Summary
10. Getting Started with 3D Printing: A Hands-on Guide to the Hardware, Software, and Services Behind the New Manufacturing Revolution by Liza Wallach Kloski Review Summary