"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Acoustic Engineering category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Books.
10 Best Acoustic Engineering Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Greatest American Muscle Car Coloring Book – Modern Edition: Muscle cars coloring book for adults and kids – hours of coloring fun! by Alexander Watts Review Summary
2. Modern Recording Techniques (Audio Engineering Society Presents) by David Miles Huber Review Summary
3. Recording Unhinged: Creative and Unconventional Music Recording Techniques (Music Pro Guides) by Sylvia Massy Review Summary
4. Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio (Sound On Sound Presents…) by Mike Senior Review Summary
5. An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood by Neal Gabler Review Summary
6. Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros by Rod Gervais Review Summary
7. The Mixing Engineer's Handbook 4th Edition by Bobby Owsinski Review Summary
8. The Complete Guide to High-End Audio by Robert Harley Review Summary
9. VRx: How Virtual Therapeutics Will Revolutionize Medicine by Brennan Spiegel Review Summary
10. Mastering Audio, Third Edition: The Art and the Science by Bob Katz Review Summary