"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Atomic & Nuclear Physics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Atomic & Nuclear Physics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Atomic & Nuclear Physics Books.
10 Best Atomic & Nuclear Physics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Atomic & Nuclear Physics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Atom: A Visual Tour (The MIT Press) by Jack Challoner Review Summary
2. A Short History of Nearly Everything by William Roberts Review Summary
3. Hot Molecules, Cold Electrons: From the Mathematics of Heat to the Development of the Trans-Atlantic Telegraph Cable by Paul J. Nahin Review Summary
4. Particle Physics Brick by Brick: Atomic and Subatomic Physics Explained… in LEGO by Dr. Ben Still PhD Review Summary
5. Life’s Ratchet: How Molecular Machines Extract Order from Chaos by Peter M. Hoffman Review Summary
6. Hot Molecules, Cold Electrons: From the Mathematics of Heat to the Development of the Trans-Atlantic Telegraph Cable by Paul J. Nahin Review Summary
7. The Los Alamos Primer: The First Lectures on How To Build an Atomic Bomb by Robert Serber Review Summary
8. American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer by Kai Bird Review Summary
9. How to Drive a Nuclear Reactor (Springer Praxis Books) by Colin Tucker Review Summary
10. On Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins Review Summary