"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best LGBT Biographies Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the LGBT Biographies category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best LGBT Biographies Books.
10 Best LGBT Biographies Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best LGBT Biographies Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Untamed by Glennon Doyle Review Summary
2. One Life by Megan Rapinoe Review Summary
3. Confess: The Autobiography by Rob Halford Review Summary
4. Burke's Law: A Life in Hockey by Brian Burke Review Summary
5. I Have Something to Tell You: A Memoir by Chasten Buttigieg Review Summary
6. The Deviant's War: The Homosexual vs. the United States of America by Eric Cervini Review Summary
7. The Man Who Ate Too Much: The Life of James Beard by John Birdsall Review Summary
8. All The Young Men by Ruth Coker Burks Review Summary
9. Burke's Law: A Life in Hockey by Brian Burke Review Summary
10. In the Dream House: A Memoir by Carmen Maria Machado Review Summary