"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best LGBT Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the LGBT Books category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best LGBT Books.
10 Best LGBT Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best LGBT Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. A Guy Walks into My Bar by Lauren Blakely Review Summary
2. Pretty Boy by K.M. Neuhold Review Summary
3. Untamed by Glennon Doyle Review Summary
4. Badass Affirmations: The Wit and Wisdom of Wild Women (Inspirational Quotes and Daily Affirmations for Women) by Becca Anderson Review Summary
5. Merry Measure by Lily Morton Review Summary
6. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera Review Summary
7. One Life by Megan Rapinoe Review Summary
8. To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers Review Summary
9. Jingle Bell Rock by Ella Frank Review Summary
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Review Summary