"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best LGBT Demographic Studies Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the LGBT Demographic Studies category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best LGBT Demographic Studies Books.
10 Best LGBT Demographic Studies Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best LGBT Demographic Studies Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Queer (In)Justice: The Criminalization of LGBT People in the United States (Queer Ideas/Queer Action Book 5) by Joey Mogul Review Summary
2. Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier Review Summary
3. Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier Review Summary
4. Loving: A Photographic History of Men in Love 1850s-1950s by Hugh Nini Review Summary
5. Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches by Audre Lorde Review Summary
6. The Deviant's War: The Homosexual vs. the United States of America by Eric Cervini Review Summary
7. We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) by adrienne maree brown Review Summary
8. Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeanette Winterson Review Summary
9. The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths About Sex and Identity in Our Society by Debra Soh Review Summary
10. The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society by Debra Soh Review Summary