"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best LGBT Literature & Fiction Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the LGBT Literature & Fiction category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best LGBT Literature & Fiction Books.
10 Best LGBT Literature & Fiction Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best LGBT Literature & Fiction Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell Review Summary
2. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune Review Summary
3. Call Me by Your Name: A Novel by André Aciman Review Summary
4. On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous: A Novel by Ocean Vuong Review Summary
5. The Pull of the Stars: A Novel by Emma Donoghue Review Summary
6. The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow Review Summary
7. Cleanness by Garth Greenwell Review Summary
8. I'm a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter: 6 Patient Files That Will Keep You Up At Night (Dr. Harper Therapy) by Dr. Harper Review Summary
9. Memorial: A Novel by Bryan Washington Review Summary
10. The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction) by Donna Tartt Review Summary