"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Library & Information Science Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Library & Information Science category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Library & Information Science Books.
10 Best Library & Information Science Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Library & Information Science Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Information: A History, A Theory, A Flood by James Gleick Review Summary
2. Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist: Effective Modeling in RDFS and OWL by Dean Allemang Review Summary
3. The Accidental Taxonomist, Second Edition by Heather Hedden Review Summary
4. Beasts Factual and Fantastic (Medieval Imagination) by Elizabeth Morrison Review Summary
5. Crash Course in Library Budgeting and Finance by Glen Holt Review Summary
6. The Science of Managing Our Digital Stuff (The MIT Press) by Ofer Bergman Review Summary
7. Foundations of Library and Information Science by Richard E. Rubin Review Summary
8. Archive Wars: The Politics of History in Saudi Arabia (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures) by Rosie Bsheer Review Summary
9. Library Research Models: A Guide to Classification, Cataloging, and Computers by Thomas Mann Review Summary
10. The Newbery and Caldecott Awards: A Guide to the Medal and Honor Books, 2020 Edition by Association for Library Service to… Review Summary