"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Library & Information Sciences Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Library & Information Sciences category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Library & Information Sciences Books.
10 Best Library & Information Sciences Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Library & Information Sciences Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. How to Lead: Wisdom from the World's Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers by David M. Rubenstein Review Summary
2. 10% Happier Revised Edition: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story by Dan Harris Review Summary
3. The Library Book by Susan Orlean Review Summary
4. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Review Summary
5. Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals by Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic Review Summary
6. Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Teens: Learning Cursive with Inspirational Quotes for Young Adults, 3 in 1 Cursive Tracing Book Including over 130 Pages of Exercises with Letters, Words and Sentences by Leslie Mars Review Summary
7. The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates by Wes Moore Review Summary
8. How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen Review Summary
9. Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee Review Summary
10. The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done (Harperbusiness Essentials) by Peter F. Drucker Review Summary