"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Library Science Collection Development Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Library Science Collection Development category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Library Science Collection Development Books.
10 Best Library Science Collection Development Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Library Science Collection Development Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Reading Log: Gifts for Book Lovers (A reading journal with 100 spacious record pages & more in a large softback with a PRINTED IMAGE of wood; from our Rustic Rainbow range) (Reading Logs & Journals) by smART bookx Review Summary
2. How to Borrow Books from a Public Library for Free Using your Kindle E-reader and Kindle Fire: Step-by-Step Guide with Screenshots on How to Borrow Kindle … Audio Books from Amazon Through Over Drive by Alexa Danvers Review Summary
3. Reading Log Book: Reading Log Gifts For Book Lovers (Book Review Journal Tracker) by Inigo Creations Review Summary
4. Reading Log: Gifts for Book Lovers (A reading journal with 100 spacious record pages and more in a large soft covered notebook from our Chalk Board range) (Reading Logs & Journals) by smART bookx Review Summary
5. The Newbery and Caldecott Awards: A Guide to the Medal and Honor Books, 2020 Edition by Association for Library Service to… Review Summary
6. Library Programs and Services: The Fundamentals, 8th Edition (Recent Titles in Library and Information Science Text Series) by G. Evans Review Summary
7. Young Adult Literature: From Romance to Realism, Third Edition by Michael Cart Review Summary
8. Event Calendar: Perpetual Calendar |Record All Your Important Dates |Date Keeper |Christmas Card List |For Birthdays Anniversaries & Celebrations (perpetual calendar book) (Volume 6) by Robert Sender Review Summary
9. Metadata for Digital Collections: A How-To-Do-It Manual (How-To-Do-It Manual Series (for Librarians)) by Steven J. Miller Review Summary
10. Fundamentals of Collection Development and Management by Peggy Johnson Review Summary