"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Lifestyle & Event Photography Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Lifestyle & Event Photography category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Lifestyle & Event Photography Books.
10 Best Lifestyle & Event Photography Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Lifestyle & Event Photography Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Humans by Brandon Stanton Review Summary
2. HRH: So Many Thoughts on Royal Style by Elizabeth Holmes Review Summary
3. Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton Review Summary
4. Digital Photography Complete Course: Learn Everything You Need to Know in 20 Weeks by David Taylor Review Summary
5. The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget by Jessica Bishop Review Summary
6. Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks: Celebrations Around the World from Fall to Winter (Disney Editions Deluxe) by Graham Allan Review Summary
7. Cabin Porn: Inside by Freda Moon Review Summary
8. Bill Cunningham: On the Street: Five Decades of Iconic Photography by New York Times Review Summary
9. Loving: A Photographic History of Men in Love 1850s-1950s by Hugh Nini Review Summary
10. Nice Jewish Guys Wall Calendar 2021 by Adam Cohan Review Summary