"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Linear Algebra Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Linear Algebra category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Linear Algebra Books.
10 Best Linear Algebra Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Linear Algebra Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Algebra Part 1 (Quickstudy Reference Guides – Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
2. Graph Paper Composition Notebook: Grid Paper Notebook, Quad Ruled, 100 Sheets (Large, 8.5 x 11) (Graph Paper Notebooks) by Joyful Journals Review Summary
3. Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind Review Summary
4. Linear Algebra Done Right (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) by Sheldon Axler Review Summary
5. Algebra, Part 2 (Quick Study) by S. B. Kizlik Review Summary
6. Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind Review Summary
7. Quantum Physics for Beginners: Discover the Science of Quantum Mechanics and Learn the Basic Concepts from Interference to Entanglement by Analyzing the Most Famous Quantum Experiments by Daniel Golding Review Summary
8. Introduction to Linear Algebra (Gilbert Strang) by Gilbert Strang Review Summary
9. Dotted Paper 8.5 X 11: Dotted Notebook Paper Letter Size | Bullet Dot Grid Graphing Pad Journal With Page Numbers For Drawing & Note Taking (Dot Graph Paper Notebook) by M.J. Brixey Review Summary
10. Linear Algebra and Optimization for Machine Learning: A Textbook by Charu C. Aggarwal Review Summary