"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Linux Applications Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Linux Applications category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Linux Applications Books.
10 Best Linux Applications Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Linux Applications Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Upper Level ISEE: 1500+ Practice Questions by The Tutorverse Review Summary
2. 7th Grade Common Core Math: Daily Practice Workbook – Part I: Multiple Choice | 1000+ Practice Questions and Video Explanations | Argo Brothers by Argo Brothers Review Summary
3. Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing: Secure your network with Kali Linux 2019.1 – the ultimate white hat hackers' toolkit, 3rd Edition by Vijay Kumar Velu Review Summary
4. Hands-On System Programming with Go: Build modern and concurrent applications for Unix and Linux systems using Golang by Alex Guerrieri Review Summary
5. Embedded Linux Systems with the Yocto Project (Pearson Open Source Software Development Series) by Streif Rudolf J. Review Summary
6. SELinux System Administration: Implement mandatory access control to secure applications, users, and information flows on Linux by Sven Vermeulen Review Summary
7. Internetworking with TCP/IP, Vol. III: Client-Server Programming and Applications, Linux/Posix Sockets Version by Douglas Comer Review Summary
8. Security Strategies in Linux Platforms and Applications (Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance) by Michael Jang Review Summary
9. 7th grade Math Workbook: CommonCore Math Workbook by Ace Academic Publishing Review Summary
10. High Availability for the LAMP Stack: Eliminate Single Points of Failure and Increase Uptime for Your Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP Based Web Applications by Jason Cannon Review Summary