"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Linux Kernel & Peripherals Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Linux Kernel & Peripherals category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Linux Kernel & Peripherals Books.
10 Best Linux Kernel & Peripherals Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Linux Kernel & Peripherals Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Python Programming: The Complete Crash Course for Beginners to Mastering Python with Practical Applications to Data Analysis & Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science Projects – 4 Books in 1 by Andrew Park Review Summary
2. Understanding the Linux Kernel, Third Edition by Daniel P. Bovet Review Summary
3. Linux Kernel Development by Robert Love Review Summary
4. FIRE STICK: An Easy to follow User Guide on How to Setup Amazon Fire Stick and Troubleshooting Common Problems (2020 UPDATED) by LOUIS GOMERA Review Summary
5. Linux Kernel Development by Robert Love Review Summary
6. Professional Linux Kernel Architecture by Wolfgang Mauerer Review Summary
7. Mastering Linux Device Drivers Development: Write custom device drivers to support computer peripherals in Linux operating systems by John Madieu Review Summary
8. ARDUINO AND ANDROID USING MIT APP INVENTOR 2.0 by Arun Sanjay Review Summary
9. IA-64 Linux Kernel: Design and Implementation by David Mosberger Review Summary
10. Linux Kernel Development by Robert Love Review Summary