"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Linux Operating System Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Linux Operating System category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Linux Operating System Books.
10 Best Linux Operating System Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Linux Operating System Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. How to Draw Superheroes: Fun Drawing Book for Kids with Famous Superheroes(DC Comics, Avengers, Spiderman, Superman, Batman and MORE!) by Alban Ray Review Summary
2. CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Tenth Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002) by Mike Meyers Review Summary
3. The Linux Command Line, 2nd Edition: A Complete Introduction by William Shotts Review Summary
4. AWS Penetration Testing: Implement various security strategies on AWS using tools such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, and Nmap by Jonathan Helmus Review Summary
5. Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali by OccupyTheWeb Review Summary
6. Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems by Niall Richard Murphy Review Summary
7. CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Tenth Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002) by Mike Meyers Review Summary
8. Upper Level ISEE: 1500+ Practice Questions by The Tutorverse Review Summary
9. The Linux Command Line Beginner's Guide by Jonathan Moeller Review Summary
10. Linux Bible by Christopher Negus Review Summary