"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Linux & UNIX Administration Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Linux & UNIX Administration category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Linux & UNIX Administration Books.
10 Best Linux & UNIX Administration Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Linux & UNIX Administration Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Linux Command Line, 2nd Edition: A Complete Introduction by William Shotts Review Summary
2. Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems by Niall Richard Murphy Review Summary
3. The Linux Command Line Beginner's Guide by Jonathan Moeller Review Summary
4. Linux Bible by Christopher Negus Review Summary
5. Designing Distributed Systems: Patterns and Paradigms for Scalable, Reliable Services by Brendan Burns Review Summary
6. How Linux Works, 2nd Edition: What Every Superuser Should Know by Brian Ward Review Summary
7. Cybersecurity: The Beginner's Guide: A comprehensive guide to getting started in cybersecurity by Dr. Erdal Ozkaya Review Summary
8. Linux for Beginners: An Introduction to the Linux Operating System and Command Line by Jason Cannon Review Summary
9. CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide: Exam XK0-004 by Ted Jordan Review Summary
10. Linux Administration: The Linux Operating System and Command Line Guide for Linux Administrators by Jason Cannon Review Summary