"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Literary Theory Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Literary Theory category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Literary Theory Books.
10 Best Literary Theory Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Literary Theory Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Things Hidden Since the Foundation of the World by René Girard Review Summary
2. Mythologies: The Complete Edition, in a New Translation by Roland Barthes Review Summary
3. The Arcades Project by Walter Benjamin Review Summary
4. On Beauty and Being Just by Elaine Scarry Review Summary
5. Zen in the Art of Writing: Essays on Creativity by Ray Bradbury Review Summary
6. Of Grammatology by Jacques Derrida Review Summary
7. Balls of Fire: a Science of Life and Death by Judy Kay King Review Summary
8. The Body in Pain: The Making and Unmaking of the World by Elaine Scarry Review Summary
9. Ulysses Annotated: Notes for James Joyce's Ulysses by Don Gifford Review Summary
10. Literary Theory: A Very Short Introduction by Jonathan Culler Review Summary