"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Logic Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Logic category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Logic Books.
10 Best Logic Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Logic Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning by Nathaniel Bluedorn Review Summary
2. A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston Review Summary
3. Logic: A Complete Introduction (Complete Introductions) by Siu-Fan Lee Review Summary
4. The Thinking Toolbox: Thirty-Five Lessons That Will Build Your Reasoning Skills by Nathaniel Bluedorn Review Summary
5. The Miniature Guide to Critical Thinking Concepts and Tools (Thinker's Guide Library) by Richard Paul Review Summary
6. Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein Review Summary
7. Surfaces and Essences: Analogy as the Fuel and Fire of Thinking by Douglas R Hofstadter Review Summary
8. Socratic Logic: A Logic Text using Socratic Method, Platonic Questions, and Aristotelian Principles, Edition 3.1 by Peter Kreeft Review Summary
9. The Logic of Scientific Discovery (Routledge Classics) by Karl Popper Review Summary
10. Logic For Dummies by Mark Zegarelli Review Summary