"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Logic Circuits Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Logic Circuits category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Logic Circuits Books.
10 Best Logic Circuits Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Logic Circuits Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition by Paul Scherz Review Summary
2. Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition by Paul Scherz Review Summary
3. Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity by Charles Platt Review Summary
4. mBot for Makers: Conceive, Construct, and Code Your Own Robots at Home or in the Classroom by Andrew Carle Review Summary
5. Industrial Electrical Troubleshooting (Electrical Trades S) by Lynn Lundquist Review Summary
6. mBot for Makers: Conceive, Construct, and Code Your Own Robots at Home or in the Classroom (Make:) by Andrew Carle Review Summary
7. Computer Architecture Tutorial Using an FPGA: ARM & Verilog Introductions by Robert Dunne Review Summary
8. Logic: Propositional Logic (Quick Study: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
9. DIY Lithium Batteries: The Essential Guide to Master the Function of Lithium Batteries and How to Build a Battery Pack for Electric Bikes by Nick Power Review Summary
10. Learning FPGAs: Digital Design for Beginners with Mojo and Lucid HDL by Justin Rajewski Review Summary