"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Long Island New York Travel Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Long Island New York Travel Books category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Long Island New York Travel Books.
10 Best Long Island New York Travel Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Long Island New York Travel Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Moon New England Hiking: Best Hikes plus Beer, Bites, and Campgrounds Nearby (Moon Outdoors) by Moon Travel Guides Review Summary
2. 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: New York City: Including Northern New Jersey, Southwestern Connecticut, and Western Long Island by Christopher Brooks Review Summary
3. North Carolina Off the Beaten Path®: Discover Your Fun (Off the Beaten Path Series) by Sara Pitzer Review Summary
4. Kids' Travel Guide – New York City: The fun way to discover New York City – especially for kids (Kids' Travel Guide series) by Shiela H. Leon Review Summary
5. American Lighthouses: A Comprehensive Guide To Exploring Our National Coastal Treasures by Bruce Roberts Review Summary
6. Spy Sites of New York City: A Guide to the Region's Secret History by H. Keith Melton Review Summary
7. Best Easy Day Hikes Long Island (Best Easy Day Hikes Series) by Susan Finch Review Summary
8. Dog-Friendly Hikes in Maine: Plus Parks, Beaches, Eateries, and Lodging by Aislinn Sarnacki Review Summary
9. SHSAT Prep: 1,000+ Math Practice Questions | New York City Specialized High School Admissions Test by ArgoPrep by ArgoPrep Review Summary
10. New York City Food Crawls: Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a Time by Ali Zweben Imber Review Summary