"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best LSAT Test Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the LSAT Test Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best LSAT Test Guides Books.
10 Best LSAT Test Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best LSAT Test Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student by Mike Kim Review Summary
2. 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81) by Law School Admission Council Review Summary
3. LSAT Prep Plus 2020-2021: Strategies for Every Section + Real LSAT Questions + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep Review Summary
4. Princeton Review LSAT Premium Prep, 28th Edition: 3 Real LSAT PrepTests + Strategies & Review + Updated for the New Test Format (Graduate School Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review Review Summary
5. 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series) by Law School Admission Council Review Summary
6. LSAT Prep Flashcards by Kaplan Test Prep Review Summary
7. The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, 2020 edition. An advanced LSAT prep system for attacking any logic game, updated for the digital LSAT. (Powerscore Test Preparation) (Powerscore LSAT Bible) by David M. Killoran Review Summary
8. 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series) by Law School Admission Council Review Summary
9. The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning by Ellen Cassidy Review Summary
10. The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, 2020 edition. An advanced LSAT prep system for attacking the Logical Reasoning Section, updated for the digital test. by David M. Killoran Review Summary