"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Macroeconomics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Macroeconomics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Macroeconomics Books.
10 Best Macroeconomics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Macroeconomics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Discrimination and Disparities by Thomas Sowell Review Summary
2. The War on Cash: How Banks and a Power-Hungry Government Want to Confiscate Your Cash, Steal Your Liberty and Track Every Dollar You Spend. And How to Fight Back. by David McRee Review Summary
3. Economic Facts and Fallacies, 2nd edition by Thomas Sowell Review Summary
4. Good Economics for Hard Times by Abhijit V. Banerjee Review Summary
5. Arguing with Zombies: Economics, Politics, and the Fight for a Better Future by Paul Krugman Review Summary
6. Charter Schools and Their Enemies by Thomas Sowell Review Summary
7. Good Economics for Hard Times: Better Answers to Our Biggest Problems by Abhijit V. Banerjee Review Summary
8. Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist by Kate Raworth Review Summary
9. The Great Demographic Reversal: Ageing Societies, Waning Inequality, and an Inflation Revival by Charles Goodhart Review Summary
10. The Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail by Ray Dalio Review Summary