"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Magnetism in Physics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Magnetism in Physics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Magnetism in Physics Books.
10 Best Magnetism in Physics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Magnetism in Physics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg Review Summary
2. Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind Review Summary
3. Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind Review Summary
4. Introduction to Electrodynamics by David J. Griffiths Review Summary
5. The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg Review Summary
6. Michael Symon's Live to Cook: Recipes and Techniques to Rock Your Kitchen: A Cookbook by Michael Symon Review Summary
7. Electricity and Magnetism by Edward M. Purcell Review Summary
8. Magnetic Current by Edward Leedskalnin Review Summary
9. Understanding Physics (Motion, Sound, and Heat / Light, Magnetism, and Electricity / The Electron, Proton, and Neutron) by Isaac Asimov Review Summary
10. A Field Approach To Weber Electrodynamics: A Short Introduction by Anonymous Review Summary