"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mahayana Buddhism Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mahayana Buddhism category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mahayana Buddhism Books.
10 Best Mahayana Buddhism Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mahayana Buddhism Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Warrior's Meditation: The Best-Kept Secret in Self-Improvement, Cognitive Enhancement, and Stress Relief, Taught by a Master of Four Samurai Arts (Total Embodiment Method Tem) by Richard L Haight Review Summary
2. The Lotus Sutra: A Contemporary Translation of a Buddhist Classic by Gene Reeves Review Summary
3. Parables from Shambhala: The Wisdom of the East for Everyday Life (Sacred Wisdom) by Zinovia Dushkova Review Summary
4. A Step Away from Paradise: The True Story of a Tibetan Lama's Journey to a Land of Immortality by Thomas K. Shor Review Summary
5. The Way of Effortless Mindfulness: A Revolutionary Guide for Living an Awakened Life by Loch Kelly Review Summary
6. Emptiness: A Practical Guide for Meditators by Guy Armstrong Review Summary
7. The Bodhicaryavatara (Oxford World's Classics) by Santideva Review Summary
8. Hidden Zen: Practices for Sudden Awakening and Embodied Realization by Meido Moore Review Summary
9. In the Footsteps of Bodhisattvas: Buddhist Teachings on the Essence of Meditation by Phakchok Rinpoche Review Summary
10. The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment by Richard L Haight Review Summary