"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mammal Field Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mammal Field Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mammal Field Guides Books.
10 Best Mammal Field Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mammal Field Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Let Us Play I Spy Animals!: A Fun Picture Guessing Game Book for Kids Ages 2-5 Year Old's | Animals Theme by Little Dezign Press Review Summary
2. National Wildlife Federation(R): Attracting Birds, Butterflies, and Other Backyard Wildlife, Expanded Second Edition (Creative Homeowner) 17 Projects & Step-by-Step Instructions to Give Back to Nature by David Mizejewski Review Summary
3. Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest: Tracking and Identifying Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians, and Invertebrates (A Timber Press Field Guide) by David Moskowitz Review Summary
4. National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mammals (National Audubon Society Field Guides) by Jr. John O. Whitaker Review Summary
5. National Audubon Society Guide to Marine Mammals of the World (National Audubon Society Field Guides) by Brent S. Stewart Review Summary
6. The Human Bone Manual by Tim D. White Review Summary
7. Mammals: A Fully Illustrated, Authoritative and Easy-to-Use Guide (A Golden Guide from St. Martin's Press) by Donald F. Hoffmeister Review Summary
8. National Audubon Society Field Guide to the Rocky Mountain States by Peter Alden Review Summary
9. A Field Guide to Cows: How to Identify and Appreciate America's 52 Breeds by John Pukite Review Summary
10. The Blue Bear: A True Story of Friendship and Discovery in the Alaskan Wild by Lynn Schooler Review Summary