"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Management Information Systems Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Management Information Systems category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Management Information Systems Books.
10 Best Management Information Systems Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Management Information Systems Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Eleventh Hour CISSP®: Study Guide by Eric Conrad Review Summary
2. Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great by Esther Derby Review Summary
3. Database Internals: A Deep Dive into How Distributed Data Systems Work by Alex Petrov Review Summary
4. DAMA-DMBOK: Data Management Body of Knowledge: 2nd Edition by DAMA International Review Summary
5. Dog Paws: Internet Password Tracker (Discreet Journal Covers) Address & Password Logbook for Web Developer Project Manager Office IT Manager Tech … usage (Small Pets – Dogs Series (Dog Paw)) by Alyvia Skye Review Summary
6. GAMEDEV: 10 Steps to Making Your First Game Successful by Wlad Marhulets Review Summary
7. Eleventh Hour CISSP®: Study Guide by Eric Conrad Review Summary
8. Navigating the Labyrinth: An Executive Guide to Data Management by Laura Sebastian-Coleman Review Summary
9. Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm by Kenneth Laudon Review Summary
10. Non-Invasive Data Governance: The Path of Least Resistance and Greatest Success by Robert S. Seiner Review Summary