"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Manufacturing Industry Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Manufacturing Industry category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Manufacturing Industry Books.
10 Best Manufacturing Industry Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Manufacturing Industry Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition by Don Norman Review Summary
2. The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed by Michael L. George Review Summary
3. The Toyota Way, Second Edition: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer by Jeffrey Liker Review Summary
4. Lights Out: Pride, Delusion, and the Fall of General Electric by Thomas Gryta Review Summary
5. Mill Town: Reckoning with What Remains by Kerri Arsenault Review Summary
6. Glass House: The 1% Economy and the Shattering of the All-American Town by Brian Alexander Review Summary
7. The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer by Jeffrey Liker Review Summary
8. Lights Out: Pride, Delusion, and the Fall of General Electric by Thomas Gryta Review Summary
9. Lights Out: Pride, Delusion, and the Fall of General Electric by Thomas Gryta Review Summary
10. Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things by Michael Braungart Review Summary