"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Marijuana Cultivation Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Marijuana Cultivation category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Marijuana Cultivation Books.
10 Best Marijuana Cultivation Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Marijuana Cultivation Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes Review Summary
2. The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medicinal Use by Greg Green Review Summary
3. Start Your Own Cannabis Business: Your Step-by-Step Guide to the Marijuana Industry (Startup Series) by The Staff of Entrepreneur Media Inc. Review Summary
4. A Woman's Guide to Cannabis: Using Marijuana to Feel Better, Look Better, Sleep Better–and Get High Like a Lady by Nikki Furrer Review Summary
5. Marijuana Grower's Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation by Ed Rosenthal Review Summary
6. The Greenhouse Gardener's Manual by Roger Marshall Review Summary
7. Green: A Field Guide to Marijuana: (Books about Marijuana, Guide to Cannabis, Weed Bible) by Dan Michaels Review Summary
8. Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web, Revised Edition by Jeff Lowenfels Review Summary
9. DIY Hydroponic Gardens: How to Design and Build an Inexpensive System for Growing Plants in Water by Tyler Baras Review Summary
10. Hydroponics and Greenhouse Gardening: 3-in-1 Gardening Book to Grow Vegetables, Herbs, and Fruit All-Year-Round (Urban Homesteading) by Richard Bray Review Summary