"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Maritime History & Piracy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Maritime History & Piracy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Maritime History & Piracy Books.
10 Best Maritime History & Piracy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Maritime History & Piracy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Shipwreck: The Strange Fate of the Morro Castle by Gordon Thomas Review Summary
2. Black Flags, Blue Waters: The Epic History of America's Most Notorious Pirates by Eric Jay Dolin Review Summary
3. Black Flags, Blue Waters: The Epic History of America's Most Notorious Pirates by Eric Jay Dolin Review Summary
4. In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick Review Summary
5. Indianapolis: The True Story of the Worst Sea Disaster in U.S. Naval History and the Fifty-Year Fight to Exonerate an Innocent Man by Lynn Vincent Review Summary
6. Unsinkable: Five Men and the Indomitable Run of the USS Plunkett by James Sullivan Review Summary
7. Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean: How a Generation of Swashbuckling Jews Carved Out an Empire in the New World in Their Quest for Treasure, Religious Freedom–and Revenge by Edward Kritzler Review Summary
8. Enemy of All Mankind: A True Story of Piracy, Power, and History's First Global Manhunt by Steven Johnson Review Summary
9. Labyrinth of Ice: The Triumphant and Tragic Greely Polar Expedition by Buddy Levy Review Summary
10. World War II at Sea: A Global History by Craig L. Symonds Review Summary