"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Marketing Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Marketing category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Marketing Books.
10 Best Marketing Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Marketing Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini Review Summary
2. Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller Review Summary
3. WTF Is My Password: Password Book Log Book AlphabeticalPocket Size Purple Flower Cover Black Frame 6″ x 9″ (Password Logbook) by Paper Kate Publishing Review Summary
4. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell Review Summary
5. Starting a Business QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Successful Small Business, Turning Your Vision into Reality, and Achieving Your Entrepreneurial Dream by Ken Colwell PhD MBA Review Summary
6. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell Review Summary
7. Influencer: Building Your Personal Brand in the Age of Social Media by Brittany Hennessy Review Summary
8. No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram by Sarah Frier Review Summary
9. Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller Review Summary
10. The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medicinal Use by Greg Green Review Summary