"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Marketing & Consumer Behavior Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Marketing & Consumer Behavior category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Marketing & Consumer Behavior Books.
10 Best Marketing & Consumer Behavior Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Marketing & Consumer Behavior Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini Review Summary
2. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert B. Cialdini Review Summary
3. Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter by Dan Ariely Review Summary
4. Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact by Phil M. Jones Review Summary
5. Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Richard H. Thaler Review Summary
6. Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value (and How to Take Advantage of It) by William Poundstone Review Summary
7. This Is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn to See by Seth Godin Review Summary
8. Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger Review Summary
9. This Is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn to See by Seth Godin Review Summary
10. Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim Review Summary