"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Marketing for Small Businesses Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Marketing for Small Businesses category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Marketing for Small Businesses Books.
10 Best Marketing for Small Businesses Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Marketing for Small Businesses Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert B. Cialdini Review Summary
2. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino Review Summary
3. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber Review Summary
4. The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd by Allan Dib Review Summary
5. Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value (and How to Take Advantage of It) by William Poundstone Review Summary
6. Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk Review Summary
7. Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by April Dunford Review Summary
8. YouTube Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Following and Making Money as a Video Influencer by Sean Cannell Review Summary
9. Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt Review Summary
10. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials) by Robert B. Cialdini PhD Review Summary