"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Massage Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Massage category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Massage Books.
10 Best Massage Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Massage Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Sole Guidance: Ancient Secrets of Chinese Reflexology to Heal the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit by Holly Tse Review Summary
2. The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding : The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised by Arnold Schwarzenegger Review Summary
3. Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) by Clair Davies Review Summary
4. Stretching to Stay Young: Simple Workouts to Keep You Flexible, Energized, and Pain Free by Jessica Matthews Review Summary
5. The Massage Bible: The Definitive Guide to Soothing Aches and Pains (Mind Body Spirit Bibles) by Susan Mumford Review Summary
6. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy by Eileen Day McKusick Review Summary
7. The Complete Guide to Modern Massage: Step-by-Step Massage Basics and Techniques from Around the World by Ryan Jay Hoyme LMT BCTMB Review Summary
8. Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence by Eric Goodman Review Summary
9. The Book of Massage: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Eastern and Western Technique by Carola Beresford Cooke Review Summary
10. Reiki Healing for Beginners: The Practical Guide with Remedies for 100+ Ailments by Karen Frazier Review Summary