"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Math Games Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Math Games category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Math Games Books.
10 Best Math Games Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Math Games Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Funster 1,000+ Sudoku Puzzles Easy to Hard: Sudoku puzzle book for adults by Charles Timmerman Review Summary
2. Of Course!: The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind by Zack Guido Review Summary
3. Chess: 5334 Problems, Combinations and Games by László Polgár Review Summary
4. The 125 Best Brain Teasers of All Time: A Mind-Blowing Challenge of Math, Logic, and Wordplay by Marcel Danesi Ph.D Review Summary
5. Math Riddles For Smart Kids: Math Riddles And Brain Teasers That Kids And Families Will love (Books for Smart Kids) by M Prefontaine Review Summary
6. The Super Sudoku Book For Smart Kids: A Collection Of Over 200 Sudoku Puzzles Including 4×4's, 6×6's, 8×8's, and 9×9's That Range In Difficulty From Easy To Hard! by Zack Guido Review Summary
7. Chess: How to Play Chess for (Absolute) Beginners (Chess for Beginners) by Maxen Tarafa Review Summary
8. Adult Color By Number Large Print Designs (Premium Adult Coloring Books) (Volume 14) by Lilt Kids Coloring Books Review Summary
9. The Moscow Puzzles: 359 Mathematical Recreations (Dover Recreational Math) by Boris A. Kordemsky Review Summary
10. Mind-Blowing Modular Origami: The Art of Polyhedral Paper Folding: Use Origami Math to fold Complex, Innovative Geometric Origami Models by Byriah Loper Review Summary