"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mathematical Logic Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mathematical Logic category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mathematical Logic Books.
10 Best Mathematical Logic Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mathematical Logic Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Funster 1,000+ Sudoku Puzzles Easy to Hard: Sudoku puzzle book for adults by Charles Timmerman Review Summary
2. Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R Hofstadter Review Summary
3. The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning by Nathaniel Bluedorn Review Summary
4. Introducing Logic: A Graphic Guide (Introducing…) by Dan Cryan Review Summary
5. An Illustrated Book of Bad Arguments by Ali Almossawi Review Summary
6. Pocket Sudoku – a compact & travel-friendly puzzle book: only 4 x 6 inches in size | 5 Difficulty Levels | easy – normal – hard – very hard – extreme | 150+ Grids With Answers At The Back by Mini Sudoku Review Summary
7. Nonogram Puzzle Books for Adults: Hanjie Picross Griddlers Puzzles Book | 108 Puzzles by Puzzle King Publishing Review Summary
8. How to Solve It: A New Aspect of Mathematical Method (Princeton Science Library) by G. Polya Review Summary
9. My Best Mathematical and Logic Puzzles by Martin Gardner Review Summary
10. Sudoku for Kids 9-12: 200 Fun Sudokus for Children Ages 9-12 – Includes Instructions and Solutions – Large Print by Kampelmann Review Summary