"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mathematical & Statistical Software Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mathematical & Statistical Software category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mathematical & Statistical Software Books.
10 Best Mathematical & Statistical Software Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mathematical & Statistical Software Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data by Hadley Wickham Review Summary
2. An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics) by Gareth James Review Summary
3. Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50+ Essential Concepts Using R and Python by Peter Bruce Review Summary
4. Monte Carlo Simulation: The Art of Random Process Characterization by D. James Benton Review Summary
5. The Model Thinker: What You Need to Know to Make Data Work for You by Scott E. Page Review Summary
6. Bitcoin: The Digital Gold behind Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and Mining by Steve J. Hotwelsy Review Summary
7. The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics by Tilman M. Davies Review Summary
8. R For Dummies by Andrie de Vries Review Summary
9. Programming Quantum Computers: Essential Algorithms and Code Samples by Eric R. Johnston Review Summary
10. The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World by Pedro Domingos Review Summary