"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mathematics History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mathematics History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mathematics History Books.
10 Best Mathematics History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mathematics History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R Hofstadter Review Summary
2. Humble Pi: A Comedy of Maths Errors by Matt Parker Review Summary
3. Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly Review Summary
4. Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly Review Summary
5. The Code Book: The Secrets Behind Codebreaking by Simon Singh Review Summary
6. How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking by Jordan Ellenberg Review Summary
7. The Man Who Solved the Market: How Jim Simons Launched the Quant Revolution by Gregory Zuckerman Review Summary
8. Infinite Powers: How Calculus Reveals the Secrets of the Universe by Steven Strogatz Review Summary
9. Quadrivium: The Four Classical Liberal Arts of Number, Geometry, Music, & Cosmology (Wooden Books) by Miranda Lundy Review Summary
10. The Golden Ratio: The Divine Beauty of Mathematics by Gary B. Meisner Review Summary