"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mechanical Engineering Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mechanical Engineering category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mechanical Engineering Books.
10 Best Mechanical Engineering Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mechanical Engineering Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Sex, Race, and Robots: How to Be Human in the Age of AI by Dr. Ayanna Howard Review Summary
2. Ultimate Guide to Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Edition: Proven Money-Saving Projects; 3,400 Photos & Illustrations (Creative Homeowner) 600 Page Resource with 325 Step-by-Step DIY Projects by Editors of Creative Homeowner Review Summary
3. Farm and Workshop Welding: Everything You Need to Know to Weld, Cut, and Shape Metal (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 400 Step-by-Step Photos to Help You Learn Hands-On Welding and Avoid Common Mistakes by Andrew Pearce Review Summary
4. The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil Review Summary
5. Awesome Robotics Projects for Kids: 20 Original STEAM Robots and Circuits to Design and Build (Awesome STEAM Activities for Kids) by Bob Katovich Review Summary
6. Ultimate Guide: Plumbing, 4th Updated Edition (Creative Homeowner) 800+ Photos; Step-by-Step Projects and Comprehensive How-To Information on Up-to-Date Products & Code-Compliant Techniques for DIY by Editors of Creative Homeowner Review Summary
7. The LEGO BOOST Idea Book: 95 Simple Robots and Hints for Making More! by Yoshihito Isogawa Review Summary
8. AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order by Kai-Fu Lee Review Summary
9. 507 Mechanical Movements by Henry T. Brown Review Summary
10. The Pipe Fitters Blue Book by W. V. Graves Review Summary