"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mechanics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mechanics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mechanics Books.
10 Best Mechanics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mechanics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Basic Machines and How They Work by Naval Education And Training Program Review Summary
2. Mechanical Engineering for Makers: A Hands-on Guide to Designing and Making Physical Things by Brian Bunnell Review Summary
3. The Feynman Lectures on Physics, boxed set: The New Millennium Edition by Richard P. Feynman Review Summary
4. Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life's Work by Steven Pressfield Review Summary
5. Make: Rockets: Down-to-Earth Rocket Science by Mike Westerfield Review Summary
6. The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics by Leonard Susskind Review Summary
7. Understanding Thermodynamics (Dover Books on Physics) by H. C. Van Ness Review Summary
8. No bullshit guide to math and physics by Ivan Savov Review Summary
9. Practical Time Series Analysis: Prediction with Statistics and Machine Learning by Aileen Nielsen Review Summary
10. Make: High-Power Rockets: Construction and Certification for Thousands of Feet and Beyond by Mike Westerfield Review Summary