"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Media Studies Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Media Studies category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Media Studies Books.
10 Best Media Studies Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Media Studies Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Death of Expertise: The Campaign against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters by Tom Nichols Review Summary
2. Ways of Seeing: Based on the BBC Television Series (Penguin Books for Art) by John Berger Review Summary
3. The Medium is the Massage by Marshall McLuhan Review Summary
4. Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age by Sherry Turkle Review Summary
5. Paper: Paging Through History by Mark Kurlansky Review Summary
6. Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity (Routledge Classics) by Judith Butler Review Summary
7. The Girls in the Balcony: Women, Men, and The New York Times by Nan Robertson Review Summary
8. The Rise of Victimhood Culture: Microaggressions, Safe Spaces, and the New Culture Wars by Bradley Campbell Review Summary
9. Visual Explanations: Images and Quantities, Evidence and Narrative by Edward R. Tufte Review Summary
10. Teaching Community: A Pedagogy of Hope by bell hooks Review Summary