"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Media Tie-In Graphic Novels Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Media Tie-In Graphic Novels category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Media Tie-In Graphic Novels Books.
10 Best Media Tie-In Graphic Novels Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Media Tie-In Graphic Novels Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia by Nintendo Review Summary
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender–The Search Omnibus by Gene Luen Yang Review Summary
3. Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins Library Edition: Series I & II Collection by Critical Role Review Summary
4. The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1 by Gerard Way Review Summary
5. Avatar: The Last Airbender–Imbalance Library Edition by Faith Erin Hicks Review Summary
6. The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 4 by Robert Kirkman Review Summary
7. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse -The Art of the Movie by Ramin Zahed Review Summary
8. Watchmen (2019 Edition) by Alan Moore Review Summary
9. The Umbrella Academy Volume 3: Hotel Oblivion by Gerard Way Review Summary
10. Avatar: The Last Airbender–The Lost Adventures and Team Avatar Tales Library Edition by Gene Luen Yang Review Summary