"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Administration & Policy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Administration & Policy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Administration & Policy Books.
10 Best Medical Administration & Policy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Administration & Policy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Apollo's Arrow: The Profound and Enduring Impact of Coronavirus on the Way We Live by Nicholas A. Christakis MD PhD Review Summary
2. Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present by Harriet A. Washington Review Summary
3. CPT 2021 Professional Edition (CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition)) by AMA Review Summary
4. Pocket Primary Care (Pocket Notebook Series) by Dr. Meghan M. Kiefer MD Review Summary
5. My Quest for Health Equity: Notes on Learning While Leading (Health Equity in America) by David Satcher Review Summary
6. Medical Billing & Coding For Dummies (For Dummies (Career/Education)) by Karen Smiley Review Summary
7. COVID: The Politics of Fear and the Power of Science by Marc Siegel Review Summary
8. The Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Mobile Medicine) by Johns Hopkins Hospital Review Summary
9. The South Carolina State Hospital: Stories from Bull Street (Landmarks) by William Buchheit Review Summary
10. Just Medicine: A Cure for Racial Inequality in American Health Care by Dayna Bowen Matthew Review Summary