"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Assistants Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Assistants category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Assistants Books.
10 Best Medical Assistants Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Assistants Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. CPT 2021 Professional Edition (CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition)) by AMA Review Summary
2. ICD-10-CM 2021: The Complete Official Codebook (ICD-10-CM the Complete Official Codebook) by AMA Review Summary
3. Medical Assistant Exam Prep: Your All-In-One Guide to the CMA & RMA Exams (Kaplan Medical Assistant) by Kaplan Nursing Review Summary
4. Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry by Benjamin J. Sadock Review Summary
5. Patients at Risk: The Rise of the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant in Healthcare by Niran Al-Agba Review Summary
6. Nurse Coloring Book: Snarky, Funny Adult Coloring Gift for Registered Nurses , Nurse Practitioners & Nursing Students – Relaxation, Stress Relief and Mood Lifting (Funny Gift for Nurses) by Noah’s Art Review Summary
7. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
8. DR. SEBI FASTING: A royal road to Healing by fasting and losing weight through Dr. Sebi Alkaline Diet (Plant-Based Diet, mucus less diet) (Dr. Sebi Books) by Carin C. Hendry Review Summary
9. ICD-10-CM 2020 the Complete Official Codebook (ICD-10-CM the Complete Official Codebook) by American Medical Association Review Summary
10. Coaching Psychology Manual by Margaret Moore Review Summary