"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Counseling Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Counseling category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Counseling Books.
10 Best Medical Counseling Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Counseling Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Gift of Therapy: An Open Letter to a New Generation of Therapists and Their Patients (Covers may vary) by Irvin Yalom Review Summary
2. 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions: Activities, Exercises and Assignments to Move the Client and Therapy Forward by Linda Curran Review Summary
3. The Attachment Theory Workbook: Powerful Tools to Promote Understanding, Increase Stability, and Build Lasting Relationships by Annie Chen Review Summary
4. The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships by Lane Pederson Review Summary
5. The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity by Esther Perel Review Summary
6. Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD & Substance Abuse by Frank Anderson Review Summary
7. Encyclopedia of Counseling: Master Review and Tutorial for the National Counselor Examination, State Counseling Exams, and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination by Howard Rosenthal Review Summary
8. Motivational Interviewing: Helping People Change, 3rd Edition (Applications of Motivational Interviewing) by William R. Miller Review Summary
9. The CBT Deck: 101 Practices to Improve Thoughts, Be in the Moment & Take Action in Your Life by Seth Gillihan Review Summary
10. The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) by Deb A. Dana Review Summary