"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Forensic Psychology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Forensic Psychology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Forensic Psychology Books.
10 Best Medical Forensic Psychology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Forensic Psychology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Murderous Minds: Exploring the Criminal Psychopathic Brain: Neurological Imaging and the Manifestation of Evil by Dean A. Haycock Review Summary
2. Forensics: What Bugs, Burns, Prints, DNA, and More Tell Us About Crime by Val McDermid Review Summary
3. Inside the Criminal Mind (Newly Revised Edition) by Stanton Samenow Review Summary
4. The Confidence Game: Why We Fall for It . . . Every Time by Maria Konnikova Review Summary
5. KILLING WOMEN: The True Story of Serial Killer Don Miller's Reign of Terror by Rod Sadler Review Summary
6. The Confidence Game: Why We Fall for It…Every Time by Maria Konnikova Review Summary
7. Psychology of Intelligence Analysis by Richards J. Heuer Review Summary
8. Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us by Robert D. Hare Review Summary
9. Death's Acre: Inside the Legendary Forensic Lab the Body Farm Where the Dead Do Tell Tales by William Bass Review Summary
10. Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us by Robert D. Hare Review Summary