"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical History & Records Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical History & Records category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical History & Records Books.
10 Best Medical History & Records Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical History & Records Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. CPT 2021 Professional Edition (CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition)) by AMA Review Summary
2. Medical Billing & Coding For Dummies (For Dummies (Career/Education)) by Karen Smiley Review Summary
3. The Butchering Art: Joseph Lister's Quest to Transform the Grisly World of Victorian Medicine by Lindsey Fitzharris Review Summary
4. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
5. Guide to Clinical Documentation by Debra D. Sullivan PhD RN PA-C Review Summary
6. Medical Mysteries Across History by Roy Benaroch MD Review Summary
7. Native American Medicinal Plants: An Ethnobotanical Dictionary by Daniel E. Moerman Review Summary
8. StatNote: Dot Phrases to Expedite Your Medical Documentation: Primary Care Phrase Library. 1000+ Boilerplate Templates. by Gerardo Guerra Bonilla Review Summary
9. Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2020 Edition by Elsevier Review Summary
10. ICD-10-PCS Expert 2021 by OPTUM360 Review Summary