"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Informatics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Informatics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Informatics Books.
10 Best Medical Informatics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Informatics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge by Dee McGonigle Review Summary
2. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
3. Information Technology for Healthcare Managers, Ninth edition by Gerald L. Glandon Review Summary
4. Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach by Ramona Nelson PhD RN-BC ANEF… Review Summary
5. Nursing Research by Denise Polit Review Summary
6. HCPCS 2020 Level II Professional Edition (HCPCS Level II (American Medical Assn)) by American Medical Association Review Summary
7. Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2020 Edition by Elsevier Review Summary
8. Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach by Nanette B Sayles Review Summary
9. Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management by Karen A. Wager Review Summary
10. Undoctored: Why Health Care Has Failed You and How You Can Become Smarter Than Your Doctor by William Davis Review Summary